Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall crafts!

My class has been loving fall! For the last few weeks we've been immersed in everything apples, autumn, and pumpkins. Here are some of the crafts we've made.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The fall trees were very easy-just torn paper for the grass, tree trunk, branches, and leaves. Then students told me something they like to do in the fall and we added the typed sentence to the bottom of the paper. I like how each tree really has its own personality!
 
The apples are probably my favorite craft though! I don't ever want to take them down from our classroom windows-they look so pretty! Just put an apple outline on some clear contact paper, have the kids fill it with tissue paper squares, then cover with another piece of clear contact paper and cut it out. Pretty quick and easy projects! 
 

4 comments:

  1. The apples are gorgeous! I may try that at Christmas, to make ornaments.

    Thanks again for your help yesterday; I treasure our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I had those apples up last year until Christmas when I switched them out for ornaments. Sooo pretty!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meredith
    Those apples are super cute! I bet your kids had a blast with them.
    Vicky
    http://traditionslaughterandhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2012/10/blends-and-i-love-wild-things.html

    ReplyDelete