Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winter Math Games

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet...but I have moved on to thinking about December! I've made a set of winter and snow themed math games to use with my students during math work stations in the coming weeks.

I am taking a big leap and am going to sell this Winter Math Game Pack on Teacher's Pay Teachers-I have never tried this before! It has 5 games for practicing numbers 1-9, numbers 11-20, graphing, telling time to the hour, and 2D shapes. The games are not holiday themed so they can even be used in January.


I'm also offering a fun winter freebie for you all! If you go to my Teacher's Pay Teachers store you can download the math game Penguin Cover-up for free-it's a great way for your students to practice numbers to 12 and adding.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I sure wish I didn't have to be at school on Monday and Tuesday this week!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! Thanks for the freebie :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, friend! Hurray for you--a TpT store!

    I'm passing the sunshine award to you; come over and grab it!

    We have a 1/2 day tomorrow. You know, you are always welcome to visit!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete