Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Looking for Math Games?

I'm super excited to be starting math work stations in my classroom this year. I know my kindergarten students will benefit from all of the hands on math practice! Here are a few math games I've created-I'm using the little foam shapes from Target's dollar spot as game pieces, but you could certainly use something else!








 
Just click on the titles of the games to download your own copies!

If you're interested in more uses for the little foam shapes, head on over to the Target Treasures blog where I am guest blogging today. There you'll find my top 10 list for ways to use foam blocks.





9 comments:

  1. Hooooray for Number Match: Back to School Edition! LOVE these mats!

    Nicole
    The Kinder Kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. I may adapt a bit for my second graders also if that is ok. If I do, I will definitely link back to you!

    Caitlin
    Learning Ahoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks for sharing! Love reasonably priced games!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fine Caitlin-these definitely aren't challenging enough for 2nd grade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, and what a great excuse to go to Target - I have to get the blocks to go with the games! My husband can't argue with that can he??

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great games! And what a great way to use those dollar spot finds...I knew I would eventually find something to do with them!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete